HOW TO TAG YOUR FRIEND?
Comment to the post about the “GIVE 5 – GET 5!” contest on our Facebook Page. To add a friend’s name, just include the “@” symbol beforehand when you are writing a comment. As you type the name of a person you would like to reference, a drop-down menu will appear that allows you to choose from your list of friends. The “@” symbol will not be displayed in the published status update or post after you’ve added your tags. You can tag as many friends as you wish! Each of them will get $5 Gift Card!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF AND CURRENTLY RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND ALL OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS). THIS CONTEST IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.
1. CONTEST OVERVIEW/HOW TO ENTER. To enter the “GIVE 5 – GET 5!” (“Contest”), visit https://www.facebook.com/designerstudiostore (the “Website”) and comment to the post about the contest by tagging your friend. Entrants must like Designer Studio Store.com Facebook Page. To add a friend’s name to a comment entrants must include the “@” symbol beforehand. No purchase is required and purchases will not increase your chance of winning.Entries become the sole property of Designer Studio, Inc. (“Sponsor”). Information collected from entrant on the online entry form may be used by Sponsor as indicated on the entry form (including entrants receiving e-mail announcements and special offers from Sponsor, if entrant has elected to receive email messages). If you choose not to receive email messages from Sponsor, it will not affect your chances of winning. Failure to comply with these instructions, or abide by these “Official Rules” will result in disqualification. Entry in the Contest does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
Incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Sponsor and its agents are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, for lost or unavailable network connections, or for failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any human error which may occur in the receipt or processing of the entries. Proof of entering information at Website does not constitute proof of delivery or receipt. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the scheduling of the Contest without prior notification. Use of computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic, automatic and other similar means to enter the Contest is prohibited and may result in the disqualification of the entrant. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail or Facebook account is registered on the date the entry is submitted. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The Website’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Contest. In the event a dispute regarding the identity of the individual who actually submitted an entry cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
3. ENTRY DEADLINES. Entry into contest can be done within the time frame specified on the contest form. Entries will not carry over into subsequent weekly contests. Sponsor will announce the winners at a time that is commercially reasonable thereafter. Each potential winner will be notified using the contact information provided at the time of entry. If a dispute arises over entitlement to a Prize (as defined below), the winner is the person to whom the e-mail account was assigned by the appropriate agency, internet service provider, business, or organization. If any Prize, Prize notification or Contest-related communication is lost, rejected, faulty, or returned as undeliverable or if a winner cannot be reached after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), that winner may be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be randomly selected. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a Prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim Prizes in excess of the number of each type of Prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of Prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such Prize(s). Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances.
4. JUDGING. Eligible entries will be judged by a qualified panel consisting of employees of Sponsor and/or its affiliates. The judges will pick the entry that, in their sole discretion, constitutes the best match. The decision of the judges and Sponsor will be final and binding on all matters related to the Contest.
5. THE PRIZES. Sponsor will award one (1) first prize (a “ First Prize”) for each entrant, each consisting of a $5 (five US dollars) DesignerStudioStore.com electronic gift card. Sponsor will award two (1) second prize (a “Second Prize”) for one (1) randomly selected entrant, consisting of two (2) $100 (hundred US dollars) DesignerStudioStore.com electronic gift cards. The Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize they receive. No cash redemption or Prize substitution allowed, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute cash value or another prize it believes is of equal or greater value. All Prizes are non-transferable and will be awarded. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. There is a limit of one Prize per person per calendar year. Each winner agrees to accept the Prize “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including, without limitation, to the Prize’s quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a supplier that are sent along with the Prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen Prizes.
6. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Each Prize winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility, release of liability and a publicity release before receiving the Prize. The winner is responsible for paying all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees, costs or expenses associated with the Prize they receive. Accepting a Prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, city, state, and likeness (including his/her voice, biographical information, city and state of residence, statements, and/or photograph(s)) for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation or notice to the extent permitted by law.
7. ELIGIBILITY/GENERAL RULES. This Contest is only open to natural persons who are legal residents and physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and Possessions and all Overseas Military Installations) and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, advertising and promotional agencies, their immediate family members (defined for these purposes as including spouses, parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step- siblings, and each of their respective spouses), and/or those living in the same household of each (whether legally related or not) are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. By entering and participating, entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify (1) Sponsor, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and the officers, directors, employees and advertising and promotional agencies of each such entity (“Contest Entities”); and (2) Facebook from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize-related activities, acceptance of a Prize and/or use or mis-use of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage, personal injury or death caused to any person(s)). The Contest Entities are not responsible for: (i) typographical errors and for misdirected or incomplete entries, (ii) for problems with telephone lines, computer systems or equipment, failure of e-mail, or (iii) problems with the Internet or entrant’s connection to it. If in our sole discretion Sponsor finds actual or suspected tampering with the promotion, or automated entries, or technical difficulties that affect an entry or the promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to void any entries and/or to change the promotion. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds who tampers with the entry process, operation of the Contest or Website, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest without notice and to select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation or termination. The Contest Entities assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of Website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Contest. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. The Contest and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Nevada (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Nevada and where the relevant contacts are with such state. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Nevada. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, the Prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-pocket expenses, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
9. WINNER INFORMATION. For the name(s) of Prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope referencing the particular contest(s) for which you are seeking winner information to Designer Studio, Inc., Contest, 4345 Camino De La Plaza, M298, San Ysidro, CA 92173. Requests must be received no later than 60 days after the close of the Contest Period for which you are seeking winner information.
10. SPONSOR. Designer Studio, Inc., 4345 Camino De La Plaza, M298, San Ysidro, CA 92173 is the sole sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to change or cancel the promotion at any time.